About the Role
The personal assistant role will be responsible to act as the primary point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders on matters pertaining the CEO’s office, and provide administrative support to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling all administrative and organizational tasks related to the daily activities of the MD.
- Manage and coordinate CEO’s calendar, organize meetings and appointments with efficiency and intricacy;
- Dealing with incoming emails and often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Act as a first point of contact for CEO’s business partners and team members in a highly professional manner;
- Provide high level senior executive and stakeholder engagement support, ensuring all documentation, data and workflows are matched and adhered to.Prepare reports, memos, letters, presentations etc. to the highest standards and in a timely manner;
- Procure complex travel itineraries, agendas, travel expense reimbursements and adhere to internal processes;
- Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and arrange their distribution accordingly;
- File and document control retrieval of corporate documents, records, reports and archived materials;
- Collaborate and liaise with the wider team to meet deadlines and gain required data;
- Monitor, track and follow up on results for all advised/known milestones and deadlines to ensure they are met;
- Ensure confidentiality and data protection is at the forefront of all activities;
- Support with preparation for management training events and conferences;
- Coordinate meetings and strategic activities with the Management Team;
- Conduct required research and analysis activities providing efficient and solution focused summaries;
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and meetings with partners. Preparing minutes and action summaries of meetings, designating and following up on assigned items.
- Bachelor’s degree in business adminstration or related dicipline.
- 1-3 years of experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Good multitasking skills
- A proactive, positive attitude with the ability to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 /month
- personal assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.