COME JOIN THE WORLD’S MOST INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. DHL UAE is the recognized market leader in Express logistics and an Employer of Choice – ranked consistently as Great Place To Work in the UAE for 5 consecutive years, with a 2019 global ranking at #4!
Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability, is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team too. To learn more about our culture, motivated people and our purpose, please visit www.dpdhl.jobs/express
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for students or fresh graduates interested in experiencing & undertaking temporary opportunities as Call Centre Advisor with our Customer Service function.
The job holder will be responsible for answering customer calls and inquiries, ensure customers’ bookings and traces are actioned as per network standards and provide a competent, courteous, efficient and proactive point of contact for customers both internal and external. The advisor is also responsible in helping to achieve revenue targets through effectively promoting and selling DHL’s products and value added services.
- To accept and register customer bookings for a range of DHL services and accurately input relevant booking data into DHL applications
- Knowledgeably offer customers the most suitable DHL service based on their unique needs, and actively attempting to close the transaction by converting their enquiries and securing their bookings.
- Identify potential for selling additional services and products (e.g. Insurance, time definite delivery, packaging, account facilities, etc.) during the course of interacting with customers and proactively sells these to secure additional/new revenue sources for DHL. This includes asking customers the appropriate questions to match their needs against value-added services, professionally offering and convincing them on the benefits of the services, handling their objections or reservations (if any) and closing the transaction by successfully securing their purchase of the offered services.
- To effectively respond to all customer enquiries regarding DHL’s services, by consistently and confidently providing customers with accurate information on prices, transit times, customs paperwork requirements, packaging, country-specific requirements (including potential customs clearance delays), straight forward account and sales questions. To lodge a trace when necessary ensuring that the customer receives service from Customer care regarding their issue.
- Confidently and knowledgeably handle customer complaints while maintaining composure, and take all possible actions to resolve issues to the customers’ expectations without compromising DHL’s position by over-committing to customers , or being unrealistic in what is offered.
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language with a cheerful, confident, professional and courteous tone; knowledge of Arabic is a distinct advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relates well with a wide range of people/customers
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a busy team
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate around a computer
- Ability to work flexible rostered hours, including scheduled breaks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Tolerance for stress in a fast paced working environment
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.