Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what we make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars!
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
We are looking for a Lead Administrative Assistant to perform a broad range of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
Your responsibilities include running calendars, making travel itineraries, preparing expense reports and arranging for ad-hoc reports/ presentations. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have outstanding time management skills and be able to act without mentorship.
You will assist PMT ME Region VPGM and PMT Regional leaders on daily agenda, business events and organizations. Responsible from office appearance and improvement of company image in the eyes of customers and internal Honeywell visitors.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Lead information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Handle executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Build information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings (especially Monthly Operational Reviews and Business Reviews)
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Lead all aspects of PMT ME region meetings and events on timely manner
- Consolidate PMT ME related presentations and documents
- Administer regional executives and employees considering time and culture differentiations
- Follow-up and distribute and record all correspondences (Tlx, Fax, Photocopy, Letter etc.) to PMT ME Leadership
- Coordinate catering services for all type of visitors
- Organize and prepare meeting rooms for meetings and seminars
- Coordinate necessary outsourced vendors in relation to the floor of employment: office supply providers, travel agencies, hotels, rent-a-car, carrier companies, stationary, kitchen, cleaning etc.
- Run agenda of Managers, all bookings reservations, visitor programs of Manager’s team members
- Dedicatedly align with all internal/ regional policies and procedures on the administrative issues
- Taking care of office visitors from the security point of view
- Prepare Purchase Orders (POs) for service related to HGR Finance Leadership on SAP system
- Manage ad-hoc requests from Managers
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role in a Multi-National
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Primarily Excel and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding interpersonal and prioritizing skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- SAP and Concur knowledge is a plus
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
- Arabic Speaker is a plus
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, DUBAI ARE