Marketing Manager, MENA SSA – Dubai
Who We Are:
The Twitter Self-Serve Advertising (SSA) team is responsible for acquiring and growing Twitter’s Small and Medium Business (SMB) advertisers globally. The team utilizes a data driven approach to design and execute marketing and revenue programs that generate significant business growth.
As a Marketing Manager for the MENA region (reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager – EMEA), you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives to grow our Middle East & North Africa advertisers. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, both globally and regionally, across Customer Success, Marketing Operations, Sales, Data Science and Engineering to successfully transform creative ideas into measurable success.
What You’ll Do:
- Increase the growth rates and overall contribution of the MENA region to the SSA advertising revenue.
- Fully understand local market dynamics within the MENA region and develop a perspective on growing current market share.
- Develop marketing strategies that are unique to the MENA region, aligned to the EMEA regional marketing strategy and in service of growing our target segment and driving sales
- Define KPIs, automate, scale and measure marketing initiatives to show continuous impact.
- Be a localization champion in ensuring content, languages and styles align to different target markets.
- Seek out and develop regional marketing partnerships that drive scale.
- Use strong cross-functional skills and diverse stakeholder interaction to support business and deliver marketing strategy.
- Effectively communicate with marketing and senior management on an ongoing basis regarding strategy, performance and results of your international marketing initiatives.
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree with a business focus (preferably in marketing), MBA is a plus.
- 6+ years relevant business and industry experience in B2B marketing programs.
- Experience and knowledge of the MENA region, the SMB & agency landscape.
- Arabic language mandatory (Spoken and Written)
- Demonstrate the ability to create and execute marketing campaigns and programs that have a measurable impact on a global business, including but not limited to email campaigns, content marketing, webinars, and events.
- Deep industry knowledge of online advertising, the digital marketplace and digital marketing channels.
- A passion for Twitter and our mission. Deep knowledge of Twitter’s product suite across brand, performance, video objectives.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to work with multiple groups and on tight deadlines.
- Strong copywriter with a knack for creating content that strikes a good balance between direct performance and brand awareness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy and roll up your sleeves.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.