No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
To receive customers, note down exactly the jobs required, provide estimate with job explanations, prepare job cards, follow up the jobs in the workshop, take approvals for additional repairs, inform any delays, deliver the vehicle and explain the invoice to customers.
- Attend promptly and greet with a smile
- Ask Question and record customer requests without delay
- Collect accurate symptoms of complaints from the customer for quick resolutions at workshop.
- Empathise and clarify customer requests.
- Ensure adequate number of Repair Order as per the business flow.
- Ensure proper explanation of the content of work in detail
- Check workshop situation and promise delivery time.
- Ensure providing proper cost estimate and delivery time to Customer.
- Ensure keeping promised time to customers
- Inform customer after work completion and agree pick up time.
- Clear explanation of the job done and invoice and guide to the cashier.
- Deliver the vehicle in person
- Ensure achievement of given revenue targets
- Promotion of value added services
- Able to make every effort to resolve Customer Complaints and ensure customer has positive ownership experience
- Follow up payments of credit customers and ensure collection within stipulated time.
- Regularly monitor orders raised by him and ensure timely billing.
- Conduct post service follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Technically competent to understand the customer needs and requirements and accordingly raise Service Orders.
Job Role: Service Advisor will report to the Assistant Service Manager or Service Manager: Some of the main challenges are:
- Plays a crucial role in achieving budgeted service & other sales revenue targets every month.
- Responsible for the consistent high CSV scores.
- Demonstrates Customer handling Skills and interpersonal skills
- Plays crucial role in obtaining the optimum scores in Principal’s dealer clinic activities.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: DAE Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering. Age 25 -30 Minimum Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as Service Advisor/ Service cum Consultant in a reputed automotive dealership.
- Job-Specific Skills: Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence are critical for this job.
- You should have good PC Skills/ MS Office and capable of using dealer management system (DMS) with minimum training
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.