At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Global Talent Acquisition group is currently seeking an Office Administrator (level C) to support three senior managers and their team of facilities project managers and analysts in the Facilities & Asset Management (F&AM) organization.
F&AM is responsible for leading facilities construction and maintenance services across the Boeing enterprise.
The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business acumen and the ability to build rapport with key stakeholders.
This role will be ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, evolving, agile global organization.
The F&AM Office Administrators primary responsibilities will include:
- Prioritizing and managing daily schedules for the leadership team
- Preparing travel arrangements and expense reports for the leadership team
- Scheduling, organizing and administering recurring and ad-hoc meetings for the team
- Ensuring team members are completing required training
- Maintaining team travel, vacation and holiday out of office schedules
- Gathering information from team members and preparing executive reports
- Organizing and managing team server(s), SharePoint, forms, tools and templates
- Administrating new-employee on-boarding plans, schedules, and equipment acquisitions
- Administrating requests from business partners for F&AM support
- Serving as administrator for the on-line risk, opportunity and issue system for all non-US projects
- Providing non-technical document quality analysis (DQA) for scopes of work and other documents to be released by the team
- Serving as an After Action Review (AAR) facilitator and administrator of the Lessons Learned repository
- Serving as Records Information Management (RIM) focal for team
- English language reading, writing and speaking
- Proficiency in all standard business software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Positive and proactive working attitude
- Exhibits a high level of ethics and integrity at all times
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills
- Flexible with working hours based on business needs
Typical Education and/or Experience:
- Five years related experience
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable law. Employment is subject to the candidate s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.