Job Number 20017042
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Relevant, proven strength within an administrative environment.
- Strong organization skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Knowledge of contractual agreements and legal implications
- Knowledge of group and conference business
- Knowledge of operations and associated challenges for all brands
- Effective decision making skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems including Opera, Microsoft Office, Internet, MARSHA etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ensures Diary Management Systems are updated with all activities as appropriate.
- Processes all business correspondence within acceptable time limits. Creates contracts and other related booking documentation as required, to a high standard.
- Manages all administrative duties relevant to the EBC function supporting the Director and Assistant
- Produces daily, weekly, monthly reports accurately using the Opera system and enquiry log statistics
- Manages the distribution of the generic EBC email account, organizing the coordination of leads according to the set parameters given, plus providing accurate tracking for response times and duplicate bookings
- Understands the overall market.
- Effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Transfers accurate, complete and timely information to operating departments at the properties.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.