When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role won’t just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Here’s one specific opportunity to experience working for ICS.
As an Accountant you will:
- Responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Prepare financial management reports
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Monitor and support taxation issues
- Develop and maintain financial data bases
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- 3 years experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Knowledge of economic principles
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Requisition code: 160128
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.