In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
- Develop learning content and courseware using specialized Learning tools such as Articulate and BrainShark
- Facilitating professional skills training sessions
- Co-ordinating and managing the administration of Saba Cloud – including requesting course creation, offering creation, marking attendance
- Running basic reporting
- Carrying out, consolidating and preparing course evaluation information to ensure continuous improvement
- Preparing and sending out Learning & Development communications, and invitations
- Support the business by answering queries and providing complex technical trouble-shooting where required
- Support firm-wide Learning & Development initiatives and strategic projects as required.
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- BS in Business Management/HR or full completion of an appropriate tertiary qualification or equivalent which would assist in the understanding of key business issues and execution of the learning & development strategy.
- Preference for minimum of two years of experience working in Learning & Development or HR or an administrative role within a consulting / professional services or corporate environment.
- Fluent or native English language abilities and basic knowledge in Arabic.
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage high volumes of administrative tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner
- Highly motivated, confident and solutions focused
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work independently and remotely while maintaining a consistently high level of output and performance.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.