The Marketing Intern will be joining the Kitopi Marketing Team and look after our brand and marketing activities. You’ll work with the Marketing team to launch new brands and grow existing ones to make sure you’ve found every last foodie in your city. This position is a mix of brand management and client servicing. You’ll be touching on all marketing functions including digital marketing, social media, promotions, partnerships and events.
We require hard workers who have a creative mindset. Qualified candidates are energetic self-starters who are good with people & thrive in a fast-paced, scrappy & results- focused environment. Leadership, motivation, and organisation are some of the key traits that you exemplify.
What You Will Do:
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies for our brands
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, etc.), and events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (social media, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with partners to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Update and manage database on Excel
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.