Lubrizol, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company that combines complex, specialty chemicals to optimise the quality, performance and value of customers’ products while reducing their environmental impact. Lubrizol produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets. These technologies include lubricant additives for engine oils, driveline and other transportation-related fluids, industrial lubricants, and additives for gasoline and diesel fuel. In addition, Lubrizol makes ingredients and additives for home care and personal care products and pharmaceuticals, and specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of resins and additives.
Supply Chain Customer Services Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Industry: Specialty Chemical
Lubrizol are looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to join the team in the Dubai office.
In this role you will:
- Receive orders from customers, check and process working with the Terminal/warehouse and plants.
- Issue the Proforma Invoices for local deliveries
- Prepare Invoices and other related documents for the customers
- Send the invoices to Accounts
- Communicate with customers for the product upliftment (deliveries/shipments)
- Communicate with transport companies for various transportation requirements
- Prepare stock reports for internal use and maintain records for Jebel Ali customs
- Issuing invoices for Chamber of Commerce
- Follow up with freight forwarding companies for documentation
- Communicate with the customers for offloading related issues
- Communicate with inspection company for testing/inventory inspection of incoming bulk deliveries
- Check the invoices of Vendors for payments and sending to accounts
- Coordinate with freight forwarding companies for export shipments (outside UAE)
- Consolidate loose drum orders and processing as internal order with the plant.
- Coordinating with the CSRs of plants for the shipments and responding to the customers
- Maintain inhouse records for all orders/prices
- Coordinate with account managers for all order related issues, payment updates.
To be successful you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Graduate)
- Ideally 10 years of experience in a similar role
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- A thorough knowledge of Inco Terms, customs documentation, clearing & forwarding processes of shipments
- Be customer focussed
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.