Looking for an Office Admin to fill the position in Dubai. Applicants who meets job requirements can send resume.
- Scheduling, organizing and administering recurring and ad-hoc meetings for the team.
- Prioritizing and managing daily schedules for the leadership team.
- Ensuring team members are completing required training.
- Preparing travel arrangements and expense reports for the leadership team.
- Gathering information from team members and preparing executive reports.
- Maintaining team travel, vacation and holiday out of office schedules.
- Administrating new-employee on-boarding plans, schedules, and equipment acquisitions.
- Degree holder with two to four years experience as an Office admin.
- English language reading, writing and speaking.
- Positive and proactive working attitude.
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Exhibits a high level of ethics and integrity at all times.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.