Join Ecolab’s industry leading Institutional team as a Corporate Accounts Manager in Dubai, UAE and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
In this role, you will work with a portfolio of international clients, you will take responsibility for the development of the International Corporate Account business within your geographical area.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Create partnership based on win-win principle
- Negotiate framework agreements (including pricing and incentives)
- Set up action plans (with the account) and regularly measure progress against targets
- Complete strategic analysis for the account including SWOT- and competitor analysis, total offer, etc.
- Compile the account offer including products and services package and pricing
- Complete the long-term (3 year) and short-term (1 year) plan (Plan Package) including detailing the activities at all relevant levels
- Monitor the contribution margin and Operating Profit development of the Corporate Accounts portfolio in the area of responsibility
- Managing an active and relevant prospect funnel with weekly updates on CVA2 which will be measured.
- Secure structured contract compliance communication and co-operation with the own sales and service organization and the customer’s head office (e.g. Roll outs, sales consolidation)
- Take responsibility for the annual planned income from Corporate Accounts in the area.
- Facilitate the implementation of Good Sales and Service Practice in the team.
- Take responsibility for the creation and/or implementation of agreed and documented Service Level Commitments (SLC) in the area.
- Completing strategic analysis and the offer for the account including SWOT- and competitor analysis, total offer, including products and services package, pricing, in line with European Global Strategy.
- Ensure net sales growth in own area of responsibility through the structured process for customer acquisition and maintenance.
- Monitoring and producing market reports in own area of responsibility (customer needs, competitors, prices).
- Graduate level or equivalent job experience in a relevant role
- Demonstrated process management experience
- Demonstrated international sales experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience of retaining and developing Key Accounts or Corporate Accounts.
- Proactive and forward thinking.
- Experience and understanding of the pressures that the Institutional market operates under and how the benefits of the Ecolab Institutional offer can be explicitly matched to customer needs, whilst ensuring the required return for the company.
- Experience of the competitive rivalry in the supply of hygiene services to the Institutional market and how the Ecolab offer can be differentiated via the benefits of the compound, equipment and service package and crucially, the final delivery that ensures a positive customer experience over the life of the contract.
- Autonomous self-starter with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.