About the Role
We are looking for a strong School HR officer to lead on and manage all aspects of Human Resources within the assigned school. She should be able to manage and oversee the implementation and compliance with GEMS Human Resources policies, procedures, and systems. Provide expertise, support, and advice in the various Human Resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, performance management, employment law and employee relations.
- College Degree with HR related qualification is desirable (e.g. CIPD)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus.
- Credible experience of managing employee relations
- Knowledge in general HR office procedures, policies and methods
- Strong ICT skills ideally with experience of ERP/HRMS
Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a HR generalist capacity or with a specialism in Performance Management, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits or HR systems and metrics.
About Your Benefits
52 days of annual leave, comprehensive medical insurance, air ticket, Tuition Fee Concession in GEMS schools.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.