No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Frontline Customer Reception Host – Toyota Al Futtaim – Dubai
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an engageing, confident, well-presented frontline customer centric Reception Host within one of our leading Toyota Service Centre in Dubai!
- To provide full support to all customers visiting Al Futtaim Motors. To be the first point of contact to welcome and identify customers’ needs.
- Ensure customers are given the Worlds Warmest Welcome when entering the branch. To guarantee 100% Score in the performance indicators.
- Establish the reason for customer visit and direct to appropriate department ensuring the customer needs have been met which in turn will guarantee 100% score in performance indicators
- Responsible to ensure all customers with appointments are directed to the correct Service Advisor. The aim is to give a smooth transition from entering the branch to introduction to Service Advisor in turn making sure the customer receives a professional service.
- Ensure all customers receive a warm send off on exiting the branch. The aim is to make our customer feel acknowledged and to show that we care.
- Raise customer complaints and escalation to the Reception Manager in a timely manner to ensure customer receives complete solution to his problems/concerns.
- Ensuring all incoming phone calls are answered, appointments are scheduled/rescheduled based on customers by coordinating with Customer Engagement Contact Centre.
2 -3 years frontline customer service / reception experience – ideally within a service centre or automotive environment
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil our requirements, please apply today!
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.