We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Principal – FS & Primary to join the team from September 2020.
This is a key leadership role for the school. The successful candidate will assist the Head of FS & Primary School with the implementation of the school’s vision for quality and excellence in education. A non-class based leader of teaching and learning who will regularly teach classes to model good practice, develop relationships, support training and development and to ensure first quality teaching and secure the smooth running of the school.
Under the direction of the Head of FS & Primary, the Assistant Principal will be expected to:
- take responsibility for ensuring the best possible curriculum offer, provision, well-being, progress and achievement for our FS and Primary students;
- be a model professional who sets an excellent example to teaching and support staff;
- lead by example of their practice, and by positively encouraging and supporting all members of staff
- actively and demonstrably promote enrichment and achievement through building and implementing agreed school policies and strategic plans
To be considered for this appointment you will require:
- qualified teacher status;
- evidence of managing positive change within the FS and / or Primary phases;
- experience of contributing to staff development;
- data analysis skills, and the ability to use data to set targets and identify weaknesses;About your benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax free salary, accommodation, schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity