The International Participants Department is responsible for attracting, securing, servicing and maintaining relationships with the participants. IP Operations is responsible for driving the development and implementation of the participants’ operational journey in line with Expo 2020 Dubai ‘Seamless Operations’ aspiration.
The Manager – Business Analytics is responsible for supporting the delivery of an excellent and seamless Participant’s Operational Journey through leading and supporting project managing specific work streams and work in collaboration with different teams to deliver projects and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to ensure delivery of services through the One Stop Shop Participant Portal.
- Develop and map services and processes for the participant’s operational journey;
- Develop business requirements for IT solutions, conducting user acceptance testing and develop user tutorials for implemented solution;
- Report on status updates of ongoing projects and push for result;
- Coordinate with all Expo 2020 functions and external authorities to identify their scope for participants’ services across all participation phases;
- Contribute to the development of the systems required to deliver the services;
- Support the management in designing the service delivery mechanism including partners and 3rd parties;
- Support the IP Department in the delivery of the participants’ operational journey;
- Manage projects and work streams as assigned in alignment with overall objectives.
6+ years’ experience in strategic and operational planning;
- A Bachelor’s Degree within a relevant field preferably in Information Technology or business management;
- Prior experience of working closely with IT teams in defining business requirements, testing solutions and developing user tutorials;
- Demonstrate strong project planning, organization and technical skills;
- Flexible attitude and being able to adapt to rapid change;
- People and relationship building skills.