No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You have a passion for logistics and to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing retail environment. You are driven to exceed goals through people. You have interest for home furnishing, people life at home, and the IKEA range.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School/Trade School Graduate.
- 1 to 2 years in Physical Inventory & Customer Service
- Numerical skills & Attention to details
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
About the role
You are responsible to support the store and the inventory controller in his mission to accurately maintain the store inventory integrity and to provide the highest possible service levels to our internal and external customers.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Input data to maintain core systems and to ensure accurate and timely processing.
- Proactively recommend, support and embrace changes in the Service and assist in implementing innovative approaches to business process.
- Creating all container manifests for goods receiving and hand over manifest and labels to the checking team.
- Performing all system related goods receiving functions.
- Completing all system entries for internal transfers to the specified locations and bins on a daily basis.
- Creating a picking list and confirming all outbound shipments and preparing the necessary release documents after checking the physical stock.
- Sending orders to the retail warehouse.
- Sending all documentation to the sales team pertaining to in deliveries to prepare the sales space for replenishment.
- Provide support to the implementation of changes and improvements to the service.
- To work to agreed targets, reporting proactively to your line manager where deadlines are at risk and to agree priorities.
- Reporting all KPI’s to the inventory controller with regards to internal and external replenishment and exceptions noticed pertaining to the same.
- Provide support to the Physical Inventory Team during yearly Stock count.
- To work as part of ISL team, performing business processes for a defined service area ensuring quality, consistency, accuracy, timeliness and high performance.
- Support your line manager and team colleagues in providing a high quality, consistent, accurate and timely service to our customers.
#LI – Post 19
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.