- Set budgets per each Product Group, based on product/area strategy, product planning and market analysis, to meet company MTP ( Mid term plan) growth objectives for the region.
- Liaise with Product Managers to proceed with Product Launching, implement product strategy, and provide a proper feedback to Canon Head office.
- Plan marketing activities in coordination with Product Managers.
- Undertake regular market assessments and monitor/report on competitor activity.
- Visit Business Partners on a regular basis to provide visible support and assistance where required.
What we give
performance; to ensure smooth sales movements in line with the agreed sales plan. Take
appropriate remedial action to support CME (Canon Middle East) Area Sales.
- Collect and analyze individual Business Partner local sales, stock and current ordering situation
every month, with local market information.
- Negotiate with Business Partners based on the proper market / ordering analysis and collect firm
orders from individual Business Partners every month, in order to achieve the termly budget/target.
- Take special marketing support action for tenders, campaign prices etc. through proper internal
decision making process in cooperation with Product Managers.
- Support smooth communication and workflow between Operations and Area Sales, such as
support for monthly procurement, shipment and payment negotiation with Business Partners.
- Full fill the role as updater of the market situation and trouble-shooter for assigned Business
Partners, through regular contact/visit to and from Middle East Business Partners.
- Negotiate the Sales budget, discuss and agree with Business Partners re annual targets and termly sales plans internally and externally, together with the requisite marketing plan/budget (products/pricing/promotion).
- Liaise with CME Marketing and Product Managers to draw up CME action plans for country support and regional marketing/sales activity and fix Marketing expense budget, in line with Turnover and budget guidelines, to stimulate awareness and sales achievement.
What we ask
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – very desirable
- Work experience in the business solutions field – very desirable.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
You will need
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Create Solutions to Problems
- Excellent Market knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.