Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems.
- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
- Ensure proper document control support is given to each project.
- Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Project Managers.
- Ensure all documentation provided is as per client and corporate requirements.
- Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
- Work collectively with the Project Manager to ensure project progress status integration.
- Ensure all templates used with the department conform to Company standards.
- Screen telephone callers and record appointments.
- Prepare letters to clients and contractors per specifications and Company standards.
- Register the receipt of documents and track controlled documents.
- Transmit documents to internal/external parties for review.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to project directors, managers, engineers.
- Ad hoc work duties as required to assist the supervisor and the project team.
- Minimum 5 years of total work experience.
- Minimum 3 yrs work experience must be in the UAE.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of Engineering /
- Construction / Commissioning documents.
- Candidates must have excellent knowledge of Electronic Document
- Management Systems (EDMS).
- Excellent MS Suite software knowledge is mandatory.
- Candidates must be based in the UAE and immediate availability is mandatory.
- Prior Musanada experience is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Document Controller: 3 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)