At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Enterprise organization focuses on building an integrated team to better serve IBM clients, by combining industry focus, skills and sales leadership.
As IBM Client Executive you are expected to:
1. Be Essential to Your Clients
- Deliver the Strategic Imperatives value proposition – i.e. IBM Journey to Cloud strategy
- Drive the Digital Transformation within your territory
- Engage in case of service issues, to prevent client un-happiness and AR generation
- Leverages Industry insight and knowledge to execute a value-based approach in developing C-level relationships.
2. Lead and Empower your People
- Be the General Manager of your sales territory
- Integrate IBM in front of the client providing one IBM face and strategy to the client
- Inspire the team, lead by example, bring IBM teams together for the client success
- Drive communication and collaboration. Builds strong working relationships with IBM Business Units sellers and with business partners
3. Execute with Discipline
- Drive Account Planning, Pipeline Identification, and Transformational plays for your clients
- Capitalize on new routes to market and new IBM offerings
- Sell the complete IBM portfolio, emphasizing transformational solutions that result in long term signings and high-value services, software and other high profit offerings
- Focus on Industry Business Development
- Balance large deals and volume/velocity execution
4. Telecommunication expertise
- Minimum 6 years of general Sales / Account management and 3 full dedicated years in Telecom industry
- Work Experience in reputed organizations in the domain in front-ending roles, especially with leading mobile operators, and or service providers.
- Understanding of various Telco Networks, mobility, value added service and emerging technologies
- Understanding of various Clouds in Telco, Telco analytics , OSS , BSS , IN
- Work experience and deep knowledge of various Telco departments ( IT , Engineering, Marketing, ICT , and Enterprise units)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Refer to JD
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Refer to JD
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.