Résumé du poste
Kindly note that we can only consider application from professionals who hold existing Product Management experience within Home Appliances.
As a member of the team your main responsibilities will be to setup the product strategy for the assigned business in the UAE and GCC whilst managing product launches, Supply Chain Management, Profit & Loss, Pricing and Positioning etc.Rôle et Responsabilités
- Manage P&L responsibility for assigned product category.
- Manage the month-over-month promotions and discounts for assigned products
- Ensure market forecasts are achieved.
- Assess the impact of missed forecast on inventory and manufacturing to take appropriate corrective actions.
- Formulate and direct the go-to-market strategy in conjunction with cross-functional partners in Demand Generation and Sales.
- Manage overall product strategy and management of the product life cycle.
- Lead new product innovation road-map in partnership with global HQ.
- Work on product introductions and model launches in conjunction with the Sales team, Demand Generation team and other cross-functional partners.
- Act as category expert in terms of industry and technology trends, and competitive bench-marking.
- Monitor forecast-to-actual, work with sales, supply chain, and customer stakeholders to optimize inventory levels.
- Develop customer-specific strategies, programs and pricing
- Ongoing customer engagement and presentations.
- Work with Training team to create training material for sales associates.
- Ensure optimal ROIs for marketing activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong ability for communication and training
- Demonstrates a high level of multitasking efficiency & priority setting.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data and studies.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, distributors.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of Product Management experience
- 2+ years working in Product Management within Home Appliances
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Experience working across divisions (Sales, Demand Gen, Operations)
- Strong oral and written communication for internal and external personnel at all levels.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.