The Ceremonies and Daily Production team is responsible for the delivery of the Expo 2020 Opening and Closing Ceremonies, The Special Days, The Daily Show and the daily programming content in the iconic Al Wasl Venue.
The Administrator will support the Ceremonies team to ensure they are able to efficiently deliver their program of work, in all aspects of delivery, including contractor liaison and issue resolution with FAs internally to be able to meet the project delivery across the wider business, day to day operations of the project, and provide delivery support to the Director.
- Raise all ERP/SAP related items for assigned Projects such PRs, SESs, GRNs;
- Produce and ensure all documentation and information related to assigned Projects are complete and accurate when uploading onto the ERP /SAP system i.e. approved PID, Quotes, SoW, etc;
- Daily log of all reference numbers for all documents in relation to assigned Projects i.e. PRs, Quotes, CARs, POs, Invoices, etc. showing a clear project progress trail;
- Daily log of the Status and Next Steps for all pending documents for follow up with the relevant Expo departments i.e. Procurement, Contracts and Finance where there are outstanding approvals / payments due for all assigned Projects;
- Collate, print and file all paperwork pertaining to the appointment of Consultants (as described in the Consultant Standard Folders list) i.e. CVs, SoW, quotes, Passport / IDs, timesheets, invoices etc;
- Flexibility to work late and if required on the weekend in the lead up to and on-site in the Organizers / Production Office. The purpose will be to process any variations and additional items being ordered onsite so that these can be processed in a timely manner;
- Assist with travel plans, itineraries and agendas, ensuring documents and logistics are prepared in advance.
1+ years experience in an administrative role ideally in events / venue technical production, as well as;
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field;
- Excellent Data management and data entry skills, speed and accuracy;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
– Team player – able to adapt to changing needs;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Good organizational and planning skills.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.