No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Establish Al- Futtaim Finance as a brand under Al Futtaim family to internal and external customers. Provide guidance and framework for Al Futtaim Finance branding along with its existing and new products and services.
- Development of new campaigns, communications, and point-of-sales appearance in line with AFF and automotive brand goals and objectives. Direct the development of marketing programs to popularize the products, service, and campaigns to customer audience.
- Assess existing and potential markets that contribute to product development and product strategy.
- Define the advertising and promotion initiatives as well as manage and organize all product launches.
- Activities will include also include coordinating with Group Marketing for branding. Closely co-operate product advertising/promotion, planning, developing, and implementing multiple channel programs, organising events and product launches.
- The marketing manager will also be responsible for the development, modification, and execution of marketing policies and processes where necessary.
Planning and execution
- Develop and implement an annual marketing strategy supporting Al Futtaim Finance objectives of sales and outlining marketing activities to gain awareness
- Leverage existing data to build effective annual, quarterly and monthly marketing plans
- Create, generate ideas, and implement marketing campaigns to generate demand with marketing communication team
- Work with Group Marketing and creative agencies for campaign support
- Establish Al Futtaim Finance as a brand for internal customers
- Co-create product, services, and campaigns in conjunction with the brands
- Create avenues for trade cycle management
- Engage in all product and marketing related projects
- Work with Group Marketing and creative agencies to ensure compliance with defined marketing standards to maintain consistent messaging to existing customers and prospects
- Develop and maintain content for online and social media marketing
- Conduct customer research and obtain VOC in customer clinics, surveys etc.
- Ensure optimal search engine marketing in conjunction with automotive brands
- Work closely with channel partners (vendors, marketing agencies, creatives and PR personnel) and make sure partners are doing assigned activities
- Work closely with automotive sales and business development managers to align marketing programs with the sales group’s objectives and sales target
- Create, adapt, and communicate channel marketing toolkits such as brochures, point of sales marketing material, etc.
- Be the conduit for sharing of marketing best practices
- Monitor the delivery and execution of plans and measures effectiveness of resource allocation, efficiency and ROI
Manage budget and vendor relationships to provide campaign support
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Academic qualification in Marketing / bachelor’s degree in marketing / communication or business administration
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Creative under pressure
- Knowledge about current marketing trends, multimedia, and social media
- Understanding of auto sales process and automotive market trends
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in banking and Automotive finance operations or relevant agency experience
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Full working knowledge of auto finance process
- Full working knowledge of captive financing processes and products
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.