The Business Analyst (BA) plays an active part in driving innovative and scalable solutions to bring value to business, as well as covering the solution’s lifecycle management to suit respective markets.
What you’ll be working on
- Is an active part in the product’s lifecycle management and ensures that any solution is chosen to fulfill known and understood business requirements, fitting into the Product roadmap definitions and continuously providing business value over its lifecycle.
- BA collaborate with IT Business Partners, Stakeholders, Product Owner and Development Team (Tester, Developer, IT Architects, Adoption Services, external Vendors)
- BA collaborate and take inspirations from networks and other chapters and PI orgs
- BA displays skills and capabilities in the area of business partnering and/or product management.
- Takes on the additional role of Squad Lead where appropriate
- BA explore opportunities and initiatives to grow professionally, in self-assignment way
- Acts as an interface between business and IT functions and as a contact point for business leads in order to launch initiatives, leading and driving the scoping phase.
- Collaborates with IT Business Partners and/or Product Managers in business development activities like translating business strategy in technology enabled strategies, C-POD activities, portfolio management processes, feasibility studies, clarifying available technology on the market and vendor selection (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
- Strives for harmonization of business processes across sites and departments by propagating common standardized data models, applications and technologies that are in line with the cross-functional or functional Informatics strategies and architectures.
The ideal candidate
- Has business domain knowledge for the following area(s): commercial excellence, CRM, multichannel, analytics/dashboards, finance/procurement.
- Previous experience in supporting/driving Digital & Agile Transformation is a plus
- Has the typical skills expected from a Business Analyst, i.e.: business partnering, ability to quickly learn new business domains, requirements elicitation and management, business process analysis and design, usability and the ability to facilitate workshops
- Is certified in at least one Agile framework / methodology (eg. Scrum)
- Has practical knowledge of Agile BA framework (IIBA)
- BA displays the following values: Aspirational, Motivating, Collaborating across, One team Spirit, Be Focused, Fail Fast + Learn Fast, Open Mindset
- Is an Agile ambassador and displays an Agile mindset in the approach to work, i.e.:
- Enables a diverse group of partners to speak with a single voice
- Ensures the right information is available to the development team in the right level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed and matches customers needs
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as a BA (i.e.: active listening, challenging the status quo, strong communication skills, coaching, translating business vocabulary into technical wording and vice versa, adopting communication style to the recipient)
- Ability to travel to be up to 30% of time
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.