To manage incoming shipments’ clearance operations (with clearing agents, shipping lines and customs authorities) and to schedule shipments on the ERP system to ensure all containers are offloaded in a timely and accurate manner without demurrage & storage charges.
- Receiving, segregating and scanning all import documents in order to hand-over to responsible clearing agent and to record for future reference
- Creating and updating Purchase Order# to the system and FIRS for all import shipments to be able to clear the shipments and scheduling for offloading operations
- Preparing weekly offloading schedule for warehouse (W/hse) based on ETA and DO validity by ensuring schedule is followed by Log. & W/hse inbound team
- Updating and controlling the Shelf Life % Scorecard of the division to ensure all stock has been received based on pre-defined criteria
- Controlling the Credit Note Claim Toolkit and Demurrage & Storage Toolkit, and guiding Planners to ensure Credit Note/s has been received in a timely and accurate manner
- Filling and sharing Transmed Claim Forms (for Demurrage, Storage or Quality related charges) and sharing with Suppliers and/or Clearing agents and, upon return of signed form, submitting to the Finance Department.
- Updating On Time Document Sharing % Scorecard regularly and sharing with suppliers, with ensuring all charges occurred due to late document sharing are charged to related supplier/s
- Ensuring correct HS codes are used by clearing agent/s as per applicable custom regulations, and preparing remedy action in case of wrong HS usage by parties with securing the position of Transmed
- Bachelor degree from any field (Math, Science or Eng. Preferable)
- At least 1-year experience in Supply/Logistics
- Required experience in Customs and Shipments clearance
- Strong Skills in Microsoft Excel
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.