The role of the Operations Support Services is to manage activities across the event delivery of Expo 2020. Operations – Back of House includes the following service areas; Asset Management, Cleaning, Landscaping, Logistics, Pest Control, Technical Maintenance and Waste Management.
The Coordinator – CAFM – Operations Support Services is to oversee the functionality of the Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) System for Operational Support Services during Expo 2020 event operations. The coordinator is responsible of managing CAFM processes and procedures, day-to-day management of Facilities Management service providers and CAFM operations whilst integrating with Event Operations Functional Areas and other business departments.
- Assist the Facilities Manager to monitor service standards and functionality of the CAFM system throughout the event;
- Carry out daily auditing and checks of the CAFM system to ensure all issues are captured and actioned within the agreed timeframes, Service Levels (SLA’s) & Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s);
- Ensure all planned and reactive work orders are completed on site as per EXPO standards via the CAFM system;
- Assist the site management team with the selection and mobilization of all third party service providers;
- Attend regular management meetings with service providers and note follow up actions as required. Coordinate follow up on action items;
- Review and make recommendations to maintain building integrity, maintaining accurate records as required;
- Liaise with building contractors to follow through on approved work and ensure work is closed out as per CAFM service standards;
- Assist in the compliance of existing Health and Safety policy, safe working practices and EXPO best practice, liaising closely with the Head of department, Health & Safety Managers;
- Ensure all service providers remain compliant to EXPO Policies;
- Operate and maintain an effective filing system for the department.
2+ years in a similar role working within a highly dynamic and complex environment, with specific experience related to developing Site Management and operations Flexible attitude and being able to adapt to rapid change:
- A bachelors degree within a relevant field;
- Sufficient experience of overseeing an effective CAFM system for facilities or maintenance service in a busy organization;
- Experience of working with contractors and suppliers and monitoring of service standards;
- Proven experience of delivering excellent customer care and service in a large organization Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to provide ‘hands on’ support with the venue team and work extended hours when required;
- Basic project management skills of budget, timeline and resources;
- Organizational, time-management, computer and administrative skills.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.