Zomato as an organization has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 and half-year financial report FY2020. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point, we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out how life at zomato looks like and our blog for all the latest updates.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Work and lead (where assigned) with cross-functional projects using advanced data analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
- Develop and maintain a database, data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering.
- Examine, interpret and communicate the results of analytical initiatives to relevant stakeholders. Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet the needs
Who fits the bill?
- People with 2-4 years of experience in monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights. The right candidate should also be proficient and experienced with the following tools/programs:
- Strong programming skills with querying languages like SQL, SAS, R with ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Raw, chart.js, etc
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques:
- GLM multiple regression
- Logistic regression
- Log-linear regression
- Variable selection
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: collecting and mapping data from multiple data systems on-premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Experience in using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.