At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services GISS has an opportunity in the Middle East and Africa region for an individual to lead the Material and Distribution Service portfolio. The ideal candidate will be located in the BDI Dubai office with direct responsibility for growing the government and MRO business in the assign region. Responsibility will include ownership of aircraft engines direct support agreements and market basket chemical and consumables. The leader will also assist capture team leads for platform and services sales.
- Own LRBP targets for the regions/customer accounts
- Assume capture team lead role for MDS engines and support services campaigns
- Participate in regional subsidiary strategy and growth planning
- Assist BGS/BDS/BDSI teams with integrated capture strategy
- Work with local Boeing teams for UAE and GCC portfolio management
- Assist BGS commercial engine programs when required
- Demonstrated track record in sales
- Exceptional communicator
- Comfortable working in matrix-team/organization
- Self-starter, highly confident leader
- Able to manage customer and internal relationship at all levels
- Demonstrated program management and analytical skill set
- Ability to foster successful business relationships
- Experience in government contract and sales
- Aviation background with knowledge in systems life cycle and sustainment
- Comfort in working in dynamic, matrix fast-pace environment
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement concepts (Lean/Six-Sigma)
Bachelor’s Degree and typically 14 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s Degree with typically 12 preferred or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Relocation:This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in the United Arab Emirates or Turkey. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable law. Employment is subject to the candidate s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.