Looking for a Data Entry Operator to fill the position in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- High school Diploma.
- Previous data entry experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft products word, excel etc.
- Good in English both verbal and written.
- Able to work a full time schedule.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.