Requisition ID: 1909458
Owner of selected Strategic Accounts for ISE Pressure Pumping and Cementing, and accountable for developing new accounts according to overall Business Development & Sales strategy.
Develop and maintain client relationships on behalf of ISE Pressure Pumping and Cementing
Key function for securing the necessary order intake for ISE Pressure Pumping and Cementing processing through thorough mapping of the market and competition.
Develop a strategic account on behalf of PPC. Participate in marketing events when applicable for the PPC Business Development & Sales team
Accountable for accurate market intelligence related to products, clients and competition.
Required to spearhead the growth in the Middle Eastern sector.
The role will develop the sales pipeline to maximize the regional and global offering of NOV.
Success will hinge on the strategic and tactical insight of the individual and their ability to affect the alignment of NOV resource to satisfy the market needs.
Backed by a supportive team the role will be demanding as the incumbent builds the business in the region in accordance with NOV’s strategic objectives.
1. Develop the strategic account
2. Lead in the development of broad sales, bid and marketing strategies
3. Generate contracts with new and existing customers
4. Establish relationships with key accounts
5. Actively promote NOV products/services
6. Present recommendations to penetrate new and existing markets
7. Assist in the alignment of products, services and operations to deliver on customer challenges
8. Present a high level of technical understanding of product lines
9. Monitor bid and proposal activity to achieve conversion rate KPIs
10. Complete regular and detailed sales reports and submit as directed
11. Maintain CRM records and activities
12. Regular travel within Middle East to fulfill responsibilities
13. Willing to be based in UAE
14. Drive and support local agents
15. Ensure proposal meet technical requirements
16. Represent NOV in bid clarification meetings
- Able to utilize accrued business knowledge to strategically map a region and direct resources to maximize country potential.
- Capable of technically understanding NOV’s portfolio of products and services in order to align them with your sales strategy.
- Able to identify priority activities and convey them to the Sales and Operations Team in order to effectively co-ordinate the allocation of resource.
- Willing to be the champion for business growth.
- Will overcome roadblocks and challenges to deliver strategic objectives.
- Capable of navigating an organization to maximize intelligence and effectively co-ordinate the allocation of resource.
- Able to present and communicate professionally
- Able to build relationships and trust with customers and support network.
- Able to evaluate self in order to improve own, business and team performance.
- Responsibility for supporting corporate and customers HSE policies and procedures
- Retains sales forecast and responsibility for the Sales Strategy development to achieve plan. Candidate is expected to continuously strive to drive the development of sales plans to support adding value and developing customer intimacy.
- Effectively manages the customers in a fashion that results in ongoing improvements in Company’s DSO’s.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with key personnel with key accounts. Candidate will use these relationships to: support sales and services initiatives, benchmark and monitor Sales Group performance, develop new and innovative ideas.
- Working knowledge of Oil and Gas Fracturing, Acidizing, Cementing, Coil Tubing training or special knowledge
- 5 to 10 years work experience required
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred
Shift: Day Job
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.