Full-time, Commission, Permanent
AED3,000 – AED8,000 a month
- Calling clients and taking properties for Sale/Rent.
- Answering the telephone and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings with Prospective clients.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Real Estate Assistant Requirements:
- English is a Must.
- Driving License is a plus
- Previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED8,000.00 /month
- office: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)