Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, if you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift to smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – also in the way we source and buy products and services.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working.
Your ‘day to day’
We’re currently looking for a talented Procurement Executive to join the team in Dubai. As Procurement Executive you’ll be responsible for procurement of products and services for the affiliate, implementing local sourcing strategies, optimizing the local supplier base and managing supplier contracts.
As Procurement Executive you will:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on their procurement demand and anticipated needs. Actively collaborate in key projects and support all functions’ business priorities.
- Analyse the supply market and spend data for the assigned sub-categories to support the management in formulating sourcing strategies for the assigned categories.
- Collect and consolidate affiliate spend data and products’ specifications for the assigned categories.
- Identify and propose opportunities for synergizing the supply base, and harmonize products / services portfolio and translate those into sourcing plans.
- Research, identify and evaluate suppliers on the basis of agreed KPI’s.
- Manage relationships with local key suppliers, vendors or subcontractors at account level to ensure that the affiliate receives satisfactory standards of services and there is contribution sustainability over time.
- Check, review and process suppliers’ contracts ensuring full compliance with legal requirements and adherence to internal policies and procedures.
- College/university degree. Diploma from a recognized Procurement Institute is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in procurement for marketing & sales/professional services/fleet/HR/travel. Experience in digital marketing and media would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and data-driven thinking, ability to translate complex data to meaningful insights.
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders and external business partners.
- Ability to work with diverse teams in a project based organization
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken). Arabic is an asset.
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team apply online till March 2nd, 2020.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.