We have a fantastic opportunity for somebody to join our regionally recognized Ocean Freight Team.
- Acts as key contact for allocated customers
- Proactively informs customer on shipment status and exceptions
- Handles customer E2E inquiries
- Effectively manage OFR operations by ensuring error free documentation and timely order processing thereby improving profitability and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate, liaise and execute various functions and procedures of documentation as per requirement of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures customer requirements are met and takes corrective actions in case of deviations from customer requirements
- Interacts with Product, Network Stations, Suppliers, Global Service Centers, CFS and Port Authorities as and when it is required
- Ensures documents are completed and updated in a timely and efficient manner and according to regulations and internal procedures
- Takes and handles any customer complaints; solves customer complaints or assigns tasks to other functions
- Acts as first contact point for customer claims; supports customer in notification and reception of claims, provides DGF claims documents, collects required documents from claimant and hands over to specialized claims handlers when documents are complete
- Acts as subject matter expert for all OFR related enquiries
- Handles customer requests with regard to Go Green topics
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of OFR processes and systems
- Ability to identify and meet customer needs in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Cooperative working with others to achieve targets and objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good telephone and E-mail skills
- Commercial attitude
- Good knowledge in English (verbal/written)
- Diploma or Graduate in any discipline
- One year experience in Freight Forwarding and Customer Services
- Compliance with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements
- Responsibility and capacity to keep commitments
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.