Provide prompt, efficient data capture, prepare the required documentation, and member material to our members and Plan Sponsors.
- Perform quality control checks on processed policies.
- Maintain accurate customer records according to department policies
- Establishes and maintains strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Brokers and other Aetna departments.
- Communicates effectively and timely to internal and external constituents
- Has proficiency of Aetna systems and is able to assimilate and translate relevant information on products and policies.
- Adhere to Best Practice Process, Service Standards and all relevant statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that legislation and compliance has been properly adhered to with regard to Member Details
- Research, respond and provide alternatives to inquiries from internal and external constituents to meet expectations
- ensure that products and services are aligned with customer’s requirements and commitments are met
- 2 years industry experience in a customer service/finance/invoicing role preferred.
- Secondary School Graduate
- University/college degree preferable or equivalent work experience
Additional Information :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently
- Well organized
- Strong customer focus
- Problem solving skills
Potential Telework Position:
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.