We’re looking for a Technical Trainer with demonstrated experience in security technologies and best practices, incident response methodology, and digital forensics and proficiency in Windows, Linux, and IT technologies. Customers are rapidly adopting VMware Carbon Black’s products to improve their cyber security posture. To do that effectively, they need training, and not just a couple of PowerPoint slides and a long lecture. We develop and deliver highly technical courses with extensive hands-on labs, online courses that can be accessed 24×7, and self-paced labs that get customers deep into VMware Carbon Black’s technologies.
By joining VMware Carbon Black as a Technical Trainer, you will impact global training operations by delivering virtual and onsite classroom training. Responsibilities include:
- Deliver and facilitate product training without supervision.
- Facilitate training using approved materials to comprehensively cover the course material without significant variation to ensure a consistent customer experience.
- Coach participants through lab exercises and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Travel, as needed, for onsite, private training classes.
- Learn new features and training materials that correspond with each major product release.
- Contribute toward departmental blogs, postings, and promotion.
- 5+ years of proven experience with incident response, forensics, cyber security or security technologies
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technical knowledge: Enterprise IT infrastructures, configuration, and management; knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems; virtualization technologies; Python programming, SQL, and SYSLOG
- Exposure to Mac environments, technologies, and products
- Familiarity with virtual classroom platforms such as WebEx or Zoom, and learning management systems
- Ability to handle/manage multiple simultaneous engagements across different time zones
- Willingness to travel nationally / internationally up to 25%
- We are only looking for candidates based in UAE, Dubai area. Relocation will not be provided for this role.
Bonus Points for the Following:
- Industry certifications such as: Security+, CASP+, CEH, CHFI, CISM, GIAC, CISSP
- Experience developing and maintaining virtual lab environments
- Multilingual: English + Arabic fluent
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customers—including 34 of the Fortune 100—the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.
Who We Are
Carbon Black (NASDAQ: CBLK) is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security delivered via the cloud. Leveraging its big data and analytics cloud platform – the CB Predictive Security Cloud – Carbon Black consolidates prevention, detection, response, threat hunting and managed services into a single platform with a single agent and single console, making it easier for organizations to consolidate security stacks and achieve better protection. As a cybersecurity innovator, Carbon Black has pioneered multiple endpoint security categories, including application control, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and next-generation antivirus (NGAV) enabling customers to defend against the most advanced threats. More than 4,600 global customers, including one-third of the Fortune 100, trust Carbon Black to keep their organizations safe.
Category : Client Support
Subcategory: Customer Support
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: Yes
Posted Date: 2020-01-17
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job Family: Corporate-Development Job ID: R1916388
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.