Monitoring Outsourced company services to maintain JCIA Standards within the Hospital and overseeing that the facility is clean. The Accommodation Coordinator will have responsibility for procuring and comprehensively managing accommodation spanning housing and other facilities necessary for the operation of hospital activities.
Responsibilities as Housekeeping Coordinator:
- Supervise Housekeeping services to provide an Aseptic Environment to Everyone visiting the Hospital.
- Preparing pest control Schedule on Monthly basis and to coordinate with the pest control Team to Implement the Scheduled service.
- Monitoring Waste Management System.
- With the Direction of Engineering and Security, Assisting the External Glass Cleaning Team to carry out their work in the Hospital.
- Conducting Monthly departmental training to the Housekeeping staffs.
- Coordinating with PRO and Quality Management team to Solve patient complaints and feed backs.
- Taking rounds randomly in all areas of the Hospital.
- Visiting Patients and getting Feedback about Housekeeping Services.
- Checking Monthly Invoices form all Outsourced companies and reporting to Support Service Manager for any Non-compliance.
- Coordinating with Infection Control Nurse for Needle prick injuries of Housekeeping Staffs.
- Coordinating with Nursing staffs and Nurse Managers to know about the status of patient rooms and Infected patients to carry out Terminal Disinfection.
- Reporting any Maintenance issues to the Engineering Department.
- Preparing Work Plan and Work permit for Outsourced Companies to carry out their work within the Hospital.
- Coordinating with Fire and Safety officer for any related issues.
- Sending Daily Work report to Operations Manager.
Responsibilities as Accommodation Coordinator:
- Assignment of individual employees to appropriate accommodations.
- Contract negotiations with landlords and all other relevant vendors.
- Resolve issues with landlords, other vendors, employees, etc.
- Manage hospitality and all relevant logistics for visiting staff, partners, etc.
- Liaise and coordinate with HR regarding accommodation and related aspects of on-boarding new employees and transitioning existing/terminating employees.
- Liaise and coordinate with travel coordinators and fleet management regarding provisioning of vehicles as appropriate to branch staff and visitors.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree /Diploma or its equivalent
- Minimum of 4-5 years of previous experience managing housing and facilities services of comparable size, scale and nature.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical time deadlines.
- Skilled and experienced in negotiating leases.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Personal Abilities / Competencies:
- Good command in written and spoken Arabic & English fluency is an advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and approachable.
- Strong ability to set priorities, balance competing priorities, and multi-task.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.