About BDP International:
BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.1 billion USD. Founded in 1966 by Richard Bolte Sr. and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, BDP has grown to be one of the largest logistics providers in the world. BDP employs more than 4,000 people worldwide, and operates freight logistics centers in 270 cities across the world through a global network of wholly owned offices, joint ventures and affiliates in 135 countries.
The company serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Clients include Bayer, Dow, DuPont, Heineken USA, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Trek Bicycle, Wacker, and others.
Individual to be a resource, responsible to coordinate export trafficking functions, data entry, and document distribution duties associated with customer export shipments through BDP.
1) Order Processing: Receive documents and initiate logging process, confirm data received is in compliance with all US Custom requirements, process all documents in accordance with requirements, coordinate cargo availability and arrange pickup and delivery, and finalize billing and distribute documents as required.
2) Shipment Status reporting: Review daily monitoring reports, ensure all measurements standards are met, and proactively report non-conformances.
3) Maintenance: Ensure all tables complete and current, assist in accounting issues, perform RFI/RFQ as required, and ensure all communications are prompt and content is accurate.
4) Prepares export declarations and related Bills of Lading in Ocean Exports.
5) Coordinates the outbound movement of international freight shipments.
6) Establishing rates and services with third party carriers.
7) Some knowledge of interpreting Letters of Credit would be an asset.
The ideal candidate must have two (2) to three (3) of experience handling ocean export functions
Prefer at least one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a customer service type environment.
A college degree is preferred but not required.
Must be able to work in a fast paced office.
Good communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills required.
Candidate must possess a strong team work attitude.
Leadership experience is a strongly desired.
Candidate must be PC literate with MS Office applications.
Please visit our website: www.bdpinternational.com
*** This is a great opportunity to advance your career! Come join our growing BDP team!***
BDP International – The Employer of Choice
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.