Would you like to be part of Danone and experience working in a multinational environment to bring health through food to as many people as possible?
If YES, Danone Middle East is looking for a talented “Office and Safety Coordinator “ based in UAE, like you!
About the role
In this role you will be is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures, covering the Head Office receptionist duties as well as supporting the Safety Agenda across the Middle East region.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Receptionist/Office Coordination Duties:
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner at all times; receive and correctly route incoming calls, take and distribute accurate messages in order to ensure smooth operations both internally and externally.
- Greet visitors and determine the nature of their visit; issue visitor passes and maintain visitor logs; alert appropriate party of visitor arrival or direct visitors to appropriate office, department or employee.
- Respond to routine inquiries from internal or external sources, for example on the organization’s location, hours of operation, phone numbers, or email address.
- Manage the Purchase Orders for all related office supplies, events & responsibilities.
- Arrange cost effective purchase of office equipment’s, stationary, consumables, etc. as per the requirement of the team and ensure its timely distribution.
- Book venues for main team/business events.
- Maintain good working relationship with suppliers to ensure long-time commitment from them to give the company the best corporate rates.
- Arrange for cafeteria services and office cleaning services.
- Undertake and manage printing as well as ordering of various office stationery.
- Manage and handle business couriers both incoming and outgoing.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential information and/or documentation with appropriate discretion and regard for the physical security of associated paperwork and electronic files.
- Manage archiving of old office/administration documents and ensure archiving.
Safety Coordination Duties:
- Report all incidents in the region on the safety reporting system on monthly basis.
- Coordinate the Safety Agenda in the Middle East & support its animation across the region.
To be successful in the role, you should ideally have:
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic & English is essential.
- A university degree or equivalent with 2-4 years’ experience in a secretarial/office management position, ideally in an international environment.
- Proven track record of dealing with Administrative issues, managing SAP system or other Purchasing systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Middle East labour environment.
- Personal Skills:
- Taking initiatives to provide support to staff
- Actively maintaining effective working relationships
- Direct, assertive and confident in communicating with others
- Staying calm when dealing with a range of demands
- Can generate ideas to improve the planning and organization of time and work
- High organization skills with speed, accuracy and attention to detail
Danone is a world leading food company operating in three business divisions: Fresh Dairy Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have in impacting the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Working in Danone Middle East is one of the best places to build a strong career through everyday learning, empowerment and team collaboration in an open culture & environment. Our culture fosters autonomy and empowerment, where your everyday can be a fresh adventure – full of new possibilities and opportunities for your development.
So, if you are the Office and Safety Coordinator we are looking for? Click on “apply” now before the closing date of 1/3/2020.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit www.danone.com.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.