We requires eligible candidates for the post of Document controller in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply.
- To provide day-to-day administration of quality document control and records management support to ensure program wide compliance with regulatory and security requirements.
- Collect soft and hard copy documents and scan and upload documents in the system as per the established procedures and ensure that records are captured and managed according to relevant standards and best business practices.
- Receive all technical documents such as drawings, reports, specification etc. in order to register them in the system.
- Provide notification of updates as required to registered document users, which may include issuing controlled hard copies and providing email notification of the update in order to ensure that users are provided with the latest document versions.
- Maintain controlled documentation using documentation management system including conducting day-to-day document quality checks, maintenance and version control of electronic and paper documents and monitoring electronic folder structure in order to ensure alignment to the organization’s requirements.
- Degree holder with experience in the similar role.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
- They must be computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products specially excel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to being self-directed, the ability to work independently, and being highly-motivated
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.