To Assist and coordinate the ordering process, follow up with suppliers, analyze supply chain data and produce meaningful decision support reports to insure consistent on time flow of goods to meet market demand.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Place orders in line with prevailing lead times, batch sizes , approved forecast and market demand
- Recommend Update and circulate periodic product forecasts to suppliers
- Maintain open and frequent communications with the order processing contacts
- Provide early warning of impending product or stock problems to internal colleagues
Order Processing &Administration
- Ensure that orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Measure and report on order fulfilment and accuracy metrics
Supply Chain Planning & Scheduling
- Plan and set order fulfilment priorities in production, warehousing, shipping and distribution compliance
- Work with Finance to expedite and clear all delays on orders.
- Prepare reports and support data for cross functional resource planning.
- Daily maintenance of various supply chain functions related to ERP systems
- Coordinates and communicates the key support functions and suppliers to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues.
- Raise tender order and follow up the with suppliers to meet the timeline and local tenders demands
- Prepares reports for the management such as summary schedules, proposal overviews, competitive overviews and cost/price summaries, evaluation reports, annual plans.
- Extra tasks as per Line Manager Request in case of company need.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
BSc In Business & Administration or any equivalent field
Required Skills & Knowledge:
Planning and Organizing
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.