Job description / Role
- To provide day-to-day administration of quality document control and records management support to ensure program wide compliance with regulatory and security requirements.
- Documents & Records Management
- Collect soft and hard copy documents and scan and upload documents in the system as per the established procedures and ensure that records are captured and managed according to relevant standards and best business practices.
- Receive all technical documents such as drawings, reports, specification etc. in order to register them in the system.
- Maintain controlled documentation using documentation management system including conducting day-to-day document quality checks, maintenance and version control of electronic and paper documents and monitoring electronic folder structure in order to ensure alignment to the organization’s requirements.
- Provide notification of updates as required to registered document users, which may include issuing controlled hard copies and providing email notification of the update in order to ensure that users are provided with the latest document versions.
- Provide basic administrative support to the document control section as required in order to ensure the smooth running of the department’s activities.
- Provide weekly report of all deliverables.
- Should have knowledge in Timesheet
- Should have knowdledge in mobilization / demobilization
- Provide accurate coordination from site to Head Office
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- They must be computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products specially excel
- Ability to being self-directed, the ability to work independently, and being highly-motivated
- Ability to stay focused and carry out their tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Should be detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.