Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers UAE is looking to hire an Intern to be based in our UAE office within the Logistics department.
What are my responsibilities?
- Creating SD for In-Virto orders including manual orders.
- Creating PO’s from AP0 for In-Virto.
- Dispatching of invoices and dispatch details , AWB’s etc.. to BP including COO from Chamber of Commerce.
- Following up approval for FOC orders (In-Vitro).
- Supporting following orders status with Aramex.
- Following up correct stock movement from Aramex Storage location to Engineer storage location and consuming on the correct notification.
- Extending materials via YPMI.
- Following up training ICC invoices & issuing invoices to BP .
- Supporting in issuance quotations.
- Receiving calls and creating Notifications.
- Archiving CCC mailbox for completed service report.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- We are looking for a graduate or undergraduate student based in UAE.
- Must be enrolled in a university in UAE.
- Strong drive and desire to learn and gain experience.
- Positive, energetic and collaborative attitude.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com/
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.