The Innovation & Future Technology (IFT) team is responsible for the design, provision and operation of all systems, including site technology, business IT and telecoms in all areas to support the needs of the Expo. The Programme delivered largely through working with a number of technology partners, and through a close working relationship with a number of other organizations.
This job will be fully responsible for overall planning, implementation and successful operations of venue technology equipment, services and infrastructure in the assigned zone to ensure an extraordinary Expo 2020 Dubai for participants, visitors and workforce.
- Ensure that space and MEP requirements for technology spaces in permanent and overlay venues are fully understood and accounted for;
- Ensure that MEP requirements for deployment of venue-based technology equipment and services in back-of-house and front-of-house spaces are fully understood and accounted for;
- Ensure that generic allocations of technology equipment and services per space and per venue are aligned with operational requirements and aspirations;
- Understand full scope of technology equipment and services included in the legacy construction contracts. Ensure those equipment and services are utilized during the event where suitable and appropriate to prevent over-scope of equipment and services to be procured specifically for the event;
- Contribute to training plans and materials for venue-based Technology workforce incl. paid staff, contractors and volunteers;
- Lead a diverse team of contractors, paid staff and volunteers to ensure all technology equipment and services for Expo 2020 Dubai are delivered on time, to agreed scope and innovation aspirations;
- Coach technology zone staff to be fully prepared to undertake their professional duties during the event operations period;
- Undertake the Zone Technology Manager role in the assigned zone.
6+ years of experience in a similar role, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Technology or related field of study;
- An excellent understanding of IT, Audio & Video and Telecommunications technologies required by major events;
- Highly punctual, analytical and detail oriented;
- Team leader and player;
- Leadership experience in particular, leading cross-functional engagements
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.