- Assist the Regulatory functional head with day to day administrative tasks such as calendar and travel management.
- Maintain accurate archiving of regulatory documents.
- Maintain accurate tracking of regulatory submission progress.
- Support the Regulatory team with document translation requests.
- Support the Regulatory team with processing work-related expenses.
- Understand and adhere to company policies.
Eli Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Eli Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Eli Lilly, please visit us at www.lilly.com.
- General education – Bachelor Degree (BS)
- Previous experience in a multinational company is a plus
This role is on contractual basis for one year subject for renewal based on evaluation of business needs.
- Knowledge and efficient operation of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Able to make decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates proactivity and initiates new ideas
- Demonstrates high learning agility
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Can be an effective team player when collaboration with other team members is needed
Europe; Middle East; Africa
United Arab Emirates
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.