Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan. With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technologies, Thermo Technology and Drive & Control technology.
As a Sales Coordination Intern in our Building Technologies department, you will go through an exciting 6-months learning experience under the tutorship of experienced managers.
- Contract Segregation, documentation, system check correctness and more
- Inventory Management, preparing list of materials, identify materials, scrapping process, logistic support, process implementation & documentation
- Certification, coordination with Marketing Manager and inspection agencies for new Saudi regulation
- Corporate audit support and general admin tasks.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent English, Arabic is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, flexibility and communication
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical insurance, sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, pantry facilities, access to local public transport, recreation room.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.