Volunteers (VOL) – The Volunteers function is responsible for recruiting and managing 30,000 volunteers across departments and projects on the lead up to and during Expo 2020. The department will also develop volunteer-related communications, planning and engagement activities taking place prior to the launch.
The role of the Volunteer social media Assistant Manager plays a key role in delivering an Exceptional Expo by attracting, retaining and engaging all our Event time volunteers. They will be responsible for designing and delivering effective communication plans to support the overall strategy and keeping our volunteers informed and inspired, sharing operational and engaging news about both the Expo and their journey to the event.
- Manage the social media platforms from content creation to implementation, management and reporting;
- Assist in creating and executing marketing campaigns to deliver brand affinity and increased volunteer attraction and engagement through social and affiliate channels;
– Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning and time management;
- Serve as primary liaison between social media agency;
- Partner with creative, brand marketing, destination marketing and communications teams to support key messages for each channel to support brand objectives;
- Responsible for providing timely reporting and analytical understanding of campaign results;
- Develop and manage third party relationships.
4+ years’ experience in digital marketing channels, as well as;
- A bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
- Deep understanding of the UAE social media scene and trends;
- Multi-tasker who is well organized, with impeccable written and oral presentation skills;
- Strong analytical capability with experience in forecasting and website analytics;
- Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented;
- Knowledge in web analytical tools: Google, CoreMetrics, Omniture, etc.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.