Communications team is looking for professionals with good Data analysis abilities and an ability to influence people through Data & logic. Role demands great collaboration, presentation, ability to work closely with Sales Heads, Sales Managers, and Pre-sales teams to assist them with timely sales performance dashboards, and analytics and reporting for CEO reviews etc. Should track various Sales KPI dashboards for sales team, and contribute in preparation on weekly performance reports for leadership consumption.
Key Skills- Should have good working knowledge of MS Tools, Good analytical skills, collaboration skills and be able to deliver with a drive for accuracy and time.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide reports and Insights to senior leadership for weekly\ monthly\ quarterly reviews with a drive for accuracy and on time delivery.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization by driving TraCE compliance.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales heads to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists the teams in understanding bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates in continuous process improvement.
- Tracking and publishing the Funnel and Pipeline movement and Win Ratios to the vertical teams.
- Efficient distribution of sales reports and other Insights essential to the sales organization. Should be capable of doing revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Ensures driving compliance of emerging technologies to field force teams by providing inputs from sales systems. Monitors BU’s compliance with required standards for maintaining TRACE data
- Should be able to provide inputs to senior leadership in the administration of sales performance dashboards. Working with other functions viz Finance, and Human Resources, provides assistance with sales incentive compensation on an as-needed basis, and supports the implementation of Wipro sales initiatives.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person’s race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.