- Report workers staying in the camp/not reporting to duty on daily basis to HR along with the valid reason on each case.
- Daily camp checking, camp details, daily reports & monthly reports sent to HR/Government Relations.
- Handle all Location of rooms for new coming workers. Keeping updated records of all labors staying in accommodation.
- Handle immediate first aid and inform doctor in case of emergency.
- Ensure discipline in the camp and to follow company/camp policies.
- Coordination with HR Dept. for new arrivals/departures, distribution of company letters, Emirates ID and Medical schedule etc.
- Assumes responsibility for security of camp facilities and camp personnel.
- Carry out the daily, weekly and monthly duties as laid out by the company.
- High school diploma or equivalent courses
- Ability to deal with people from multi-cultural background
- Ability to work independently.
Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Ability to operate and maintain grounds equipment.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.