At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Receptionist for the 3 months role with a possibility of being hired permanently, who has excellent written and verbal communication skills and preferably previous experience as a receptionist.
This will be three months’ (temp-to-perm) Receptionist role for our Dubai Headquarters.
- Looking after the front office.
- Welcoming the guests.
- Maintaining employee and project directories.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Maintaining safety, cleanliness and tidiness at the reception, meeting rooms and office facilities area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintaining the office supplies inventory and purchasing.
- Liaising the maintenance work with the building management.
- Managing the driver and documents/ post or mails to be delivered to other offices.
- Arranging travel booking (i.e. Hotel/ Air / land transport).
- Organising lunches for guests, workshops, and celebrations.
- Organising trainings for Health and Safety.
- In charge of document control for the head office.
- Any Admin ad hoc task like formatting of documents, assisting in preparation of reports, printing, binding, etc.
- Coordinating with the IT support team in terms of trouble shooting, replacement of laptop/desk top.
- Monitoring the backup tapes and send to UK office.
- Handling disbursement of petty cash and cash flow.
- Maintaining petty cash report.
- Preparing LPOs.
- Assisting Finance in issuing invoices and collecting cheques.
- Managing other office expenses.
- Minimum experience of at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent in time management.
- Must be confident working under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Advance knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.